I am amazed at the interesting ways God works through people willing to be worked through. This former seminary professor has the most calming and thoughtful manner you could imagine, even during a bridge collapse: http://www.bethel.edu/alumni/Focus/vol58/1/tragedy.html
- Mostly I’m writing over here:
- The Jesus Way: a Conversation on the Ways that Jesus is the Way, by Eugene H. Peterson [Book Review]
- Watership Down [Book Review]
- The Art of Travel by Alain de Botton [Book Review]
- Seeking New Direction. Finding Solid Ground.
- The Pleasures and Sorrows of Work [Book Review]
- What draws someone to busking?
- Culture Making: Recovering our Creative Calling [Book Review]
- Awaiting the Axe